BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE RACING ASSOCIATION
- A personalized engraved members ‘badge displaying members’ colours plus a guest badge that gives members access to all racecourses and their facilities countrywide.
- A parking disc which entitles members to utilize the members parking area on race days
- A Racing Association calendar featuring national racing fixtures.
- Special rates at certain hotels for RA members.
- An invitation to the Annual cocktail party which coincides with the annual general meeting of the association.
- A dedicated member’s restaurant at Turffontein,Vaal, Kenilworth & Fairview Racecourse.
- Preferential food and beverage prices.
- Package deals at the Vodacom Durban July
- Invitations as guests of the Racing Association for Grade I owners.
- The right to nominate and/or vote for representation on the Racing Association Board.
- Representation by the Racing Association Board in matters relating to racehorse ownership, such as stakes, facilities, programming, racing facilities, jockey’s riding fees, training.
- Liaison with Thoroughbred Breeders Association.
- Liaison with National Horseracing Authority.
- Racing South Africa.
- We can assist with advice on – Horseracing Syndicates and partnerships.
- Tax matters relative to racehorse ownership.
- Terms and conditions contracts between owners and trainers.
- Contracts relating to advertising on silks.